Welcome to our online booking system! Please be warned that it sometimes takes 2-3 weeks to get in with us. We do get cancellations quite frequently, so please call us at (503)230-0812 or text Jill at (503)709-2008 if you would like to be on our waitlist.
If you have any issues with our online booking system or would like to book through Jill, please call her directly at 503.709.2008.
We are centrally located in the Northwest district of Portland at Circle Healthcare Clinic: 2326 NW Lovejoy St, Portland, Oregon 97210. We are located right next to Spielman Bagels in a blue building about 1/2 block west of NW 23rd. Feel free to park in our lot.
New Clients: If you’d like print and fill out our intake form ahead of time, you can download it here!
The following is a list of our prices:
New Client session: $140
Subsequent individual sessions: $115
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if cost is an issue, as we do offer some sessions on a sliding scale.
People decide to have colonics for many different reasons which is why there are many ways to set up sessions to meet your individual needs.
We always recommend that clients begin by doing “back-to-back” sessions. After the second session, most clients have a sense of whether they want to continue having more sessions or not. Please consult your colon hydrotherapist to set up a schedule that is right for you.
We strongly recommend that you start your colon hydrotherapy experience by having “back-to back” sessions. By this, we mean that you do two colonics: one a day for two days in a row. While this is not a mandatory way to schedule, it is recommended by The International Association of Colon Hydrotherapy (I-ACT) for many reasons:
1. It allows you to have a more thorough cleanse (you soften up fecal matter on day one that sometimes doesn’t come out until day #2, especially if you struggle with constipation).
2. While most clients report feelings of increased energy and well-being following their sessions, a small percentage of clients leave after their first session with minor common detoxification side effects such as having a headache or feeling tired. Most clients report feeling great post the second session.
Ways to schedule if you are on a specific cleanse
If you are in the midst of a cleanse or fast, doing back-to back colonics is not necessary although the more colonics you have during a cleanse, the better clients report feeling. Personally, we recommend having at least one colonic per week while on a cleansing protocol. Clients who suffer from constipation report feeling best on a cleansing diet when they schedule their colon hydrotherapy session in the first few days of their program.
If you are working with a doctor and are doing a heavy metal cleanse, please follow your doctor’s recommendation about when is the best time for you!
Clients who are doing gall bladder cleanses tend to schedule back-to-back colonics on the day of the flush and the day after the flush.
Interested in deepening your cleansing experience?
You do not have to be on a cleanse or fast to benefit from colon hydrotherapy; however, if you are interested in deepening your cleansing experience before coming in for a session, there are many ways to do so. Here are a few suggestions:
- Increase your water consumption to be half of your body weight in ounces. For example, if you weigh 120 lbs., your goal would be to drink 60 ounces of water per day.
- Aim for sleeping 8 hours a night without interruption.
- Include more fresh vegetables and fruit in your diet, especially leafy greens such as salad greens, kale, spinach and swiss chard.
- Consider eliminating foods that you suspect you are allergic or sensitive food.
- Cut down or eliminate processed food, fast food, and junk food from your diet.
- Reduce/eliminate sugar consumption.