The equipment we use is FDA-approved and is known as The LIBBE (Lower Intestine Bottom Bowel Evacuation System). We believe it to be the most safe, comfortable, and efficient equipment on the market for many reasons:
1. It is a gravity-flow system, meaning that the water gently flows in without any pressure.
2. The tubing we use is sterile, disposable, easy to insert, and very small (smaller than the diameter of a pencil!).
3. You get to insert the tube with the colon hydrotherapist OUT of the room, allowing for privacy. No worries if you are nervous. We will walk you through every detail of how the equipment works including the tube insertion.
4. You do not have to hold water beyond your comfort level. The equipment is an open-system which means that you can eliminate whenever you have the urge to!
5. There is absolutely NO ODOR!
6. If you are comfortable, you can choose to have a colon hydrotherapist in the room with you to help support your eliminations OR you can choose to have your session in private if you prefer!
7. There is a clear viewing tube if you would like to watch what you are eliminating.
For most people, having a colonic is a new experience. Before you use the equipment, we meet with you individually to hear about what has inspired you to have a session and also to talk you through every detail of how to use the equipment. It is our goal to make this experience as comfortable and delightful as possible.